Don’t get cold feet this winter. Get EXPOL underfloor insulation.
April 04, 2017 at 4:50 PM
While winter may seem like a distant memory, the reality is that the colder months are just around the corner. Now’s the time to get your home insulation sorted, so you don’t get cold feet this winter.
Underfloor insulation will keep your home cosy in winter, and cooler in summer. A warmer, dryer home also means a healthier home for you and your family – and, for penguins too.
Yes, we did mean to say penguins! That’s because Polly the EXPOL Penguin is back on TV in our new advert. She’s fondly remembered by many Kiwis, and now she’s reminding people just how effective EXPOL underfloor insulation is at keeping those winter chills away.
We’ve also given Polly a new look. Have a watch and see what you think.
Not all underfloor insulation is created equal
There are many different options available when it comes to choosing underfloor insulation. Picking the right product is crucial.
Let’s take a look at the traditional options:
- ‘Wool’ or ‘batts’ insulation is prone to sagging. You’ll need to check it annually and then repair (or replace) any sagging so it continues to work effectively.
- Batts insulation can also absorb water. And wet insulation just doesn’t do the trick.
- Then, there’s the tricky installation. Most of us are familiar with the prickling feeling that batts insulation can give you. Ouch! Make sure you’ve got gloves at the ready.
Don’t get cold feet. Get EXPOL underfloor insulation.
EXPOL underfloor insulation is a premium product. So, you’ll get some serious benefits now, and in the future. That includes:
- Durability – EXPOL insulation is made up of rigid polystyrene boards. It won’t sag over time.
- Quality – EXPOL products keep moisture out. They won’t soak up water or lose their effectiveness if they get wet.
- Simplicity – EXPOL is lightweight, easy to cut to size. It’s simple to install (and it won’t irritate your skin).
It's available at your local hardware store.
Our premium underfloor insulation products come in two grades and are available in 4 joist widths - 360mm, 410mm, 470mm and 560mm.
EXPOL is an eco choice too
EXPOL are committed to sustainability. Our insulation products are 100% recyclable and made in New Zealand using an environmentally responsible manufacturing process. Learn more here.
Polly, the EXPOL Penguin, is ready for winter. Are you?
If you’re ready to insulate, head along to your major hardware store. EXPOL is normally stocked in the trade yard. You can find your nearest EXPOL supplier here.
Got a question?
You can call us on 0800 86 33 73 or email us at email@example.com
Back to List